Law & Policy
Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2. The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.
- The Supreme Court Considers Reviving State-Sponsored Discrimination
How Fulton v. Philadelphia embodies the Supreme Court's increasing radicalism.
- The Parable of Unix
Unix's accidental path to world domination and what it can tell us about software copyright law.
- Overturn the Third-Party Doctrine (PDF)
It's time for the Supreme Court to take internet privacy seriously.
- Revival of the Independent State Legislature Doctrine (PDF)
An analysis of the originalist doctrine gaining traction in election disputes — and why it's so dangerous.
- Moot Court: Stockton v. LSR Tutoring (PDF)
A fictional moot court case authored for the 2022 UChiSB invitational tournament
- Moot Court: 2022 National Championship Brief (PDF)
The winning respondent brief in the American Moot Court Association's 2022 brief-writing competition
- Moot Court: 2021 National Championship Brief (PDF)
The winning petitioner brief in the American Moot Court Association's 2021 brief-writing competition